Floating City App for wetslums
Traverse villa, Westland, the Netherlands
Villa New Water, Westland, the Netherlands
Amphibious villa, De Hoef, the Netherlands
Sea Tree, a new floating City App for high density green spots in a city
Citadel, first floating apartmentcomplex
Krystall Hotel, Tromsø, Norway
Floating Watervilla IJburg, Amsterdam
Floating Watervilla, IJburg, Amsterdam
"Architecture and Sea Level Rise" Award 2012 for "App-grading Wet Slums"
The Floating Dragon, China’s first floating, low carbon, eco-friendly healthy living center
Floating watervilla, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Floating Mosque, UAE
Floating villa, Aalsmeer, the Netherlands
Floating dynamic cities - The possiblities of water-based urbanism
Underwater glass tunnel for floating golfcourse, Maldives
The Ocean Flower, the first of five spectacular oceanfront developments in the Maldives
Greenstar, Floating Hotel and Conference Center, Maldives
The upgrading of Korail wet slum has started Part I: Meet the clients
Floating villa, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
New Water, first living area on an open waterstorage, Westland, the Netherland
Waterpark Sneekermeer, recreational dwellings, Terherne, the Netherlands
Floating villa, Kortenhoef, the Netherlands
Floating quarter in Utrecht, the Netherlands
Floating Villas Waterrocks are on sale. These 9 villas located in Zeewolde all have an unique waterview. For more information:
Interview of The New York Times with Koen Olthuis.
Waterstudio's Floating Sea Wall is choosen as one of the 365 initiatives in 2015 that will reinvent our world
" Waterstudio's floating sea wall harvests blue energy from crashing water "- Inhabitat -
Koen Olthuis selected as one of the Fifty Under Fifty innovators of the 21st century
Koen Olthuis as one of the jury and speakers at the Modern Design Award for the top 10 best interior designs in Guanzhou, China 2015.
Intervew of Joe Quirk from the Seasteading Institute with Koen Olthuis about Maldives' floating cities.
"Dutch architecture firm Waterstudio uses shipping containers to build structures that benefit people living in flood-ravaged shantytowns."
Slum Upgrading: Assessing the Importance of Location A plea for a spatial approach as an integral component; view online (free till Nov 1st)
ICAADE 2015 First international conference on amphibious architecture, design & engineering
- Floating City Apps – Floating Facilities for Flood Prone Areas
- Beam me up - Cruise Terminal & Ice dream - Krystal hotel
- Treib gut!
- Bouwen op water
- Architect meets innovations
- THE FLOATING DUTCHMAN
- Offshoring the Future of housing
- Oceans of opportunity
- Oceans of opportunity
- Veel nieuwe producten gelanceerd op sfeervol ARCHITECT@WORK
- Buoyant buildings: better than boats?
- Olthuis: ‘Bouw amfibische wijken in overstromingsgebieden’
- Het conflict van de dynamische mens met statische steden en gebouwen
- These next-level underwater villas are making waves
- Amillarah your own floating private island
- Dubai is still waiting for its floating mosque
- 2015 en 365 Initiatives pour réinventer notre monde
- Floating Gardens
- Ciudades Anfibias
- AquaTecture, Buildings and cities designed to live and work with water
- Wasserkraft in der Wuste
- Villa New Water
- Floating Paradise
- Flotter vers Léau-dela
- can floating homes solve the urban housing crunch?
- Has Floating Architecture's Moment Finally Arrived?
- Vingt mille lieux sur les mers
- Waterstudio's floating sea wall harvests blue energy from crashing water
- Floating 5 star Krystall Hotel
- Why Blue is Better (Chinees)
- Why Blue is Better