Traverse villa, Westland, the Netherlands
"Architecture and Sea Level Rise" Award 2012 for "App-grading Wet Slums"
Floating watervilla, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Floating Dragon, China’s first floating, low carbon, eco-friendly healthy living center
Sea Tree, a new floating City App for high density green spots in a city
Floating Mosque on sea in front of The Hague, international city of peace and justice
Floating dynamic cities - The possiblities of water-based urbanism
Floating villa, Aalsmeer, the Netherlands
Citadel, first floating apartmentcomplex
Underwater glass tunnel for floating golfcourse, Maldives
The Ocean Flower, the first of five spectacular oceanfront developments in the Maldives
Greenstar, Floating Hotel and Conference Center, Maldives
The upgrading of Korail wet slum has started Part I: Meet the clients
Amphibious villa, De Hoef, the Netherlands
Floating villa, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
New Water, first living area on an open waterstorage, Westland, the Netherland
Waterpark Sneekermeer, recreational dwellings, Terherne, the Netherlands
Floating villa, Kortenhoef, the Netherlands
Floating quarter in Utrecht, the Netherlands
At one of world’s largest building exhibitions, as jury member, Koen Olthuis announced price winner of the MADA award organized by Archiworld.
TED Talk of Koen Olthuis in Vilnius is now online, please check Top 10 Trends Towards Floating Cities!
BBC News featured Koen Olthuis and Waterstudio's Watervilla IJburg
Saturday February 22nd Koen will do his TED talk: Top 10 Trends Towards Floating Cities at the TEDxVilnius in Lithuania
Citadel one of the 10 eye-popping new buildings that you'll see in 2014
Watervilla Monnickendam is finished. The villa is located on a nice spot in the city's marina.
In the first month of 2014 Waterstudio's research team is going on a fieldtrip to do scientific research on the effects of City apps in wetslums in Uganda.
Waterstudio organized a valuable brainstorm session with students of the Manchester Metropolitan University for floating development concepts
The 26th September in the Kaunas Architecture Festival, Waterstudio is invited to partecipate in the discussion on the significance and influence of water as natural element on the processes in the city.
- Der schwimmende Hafen
- Weekendwijzer, Floating Cities
- TED Talk: 10 Reasons that Future Cities Will Float
- Becaus we love water... Waterstudio Netherlands!
- Dutch Docklands bouwt op drijvende eilanden
- Flood risk and amphibious architecture
- Vivir a flote
- How Can We Waterproof Our Future
- City apps
- Villa IJburg plot 3
- Water-proofing the Future
- Think Dutch, Build on water
- Beyond the waterfront
- Hogar, curioso hogar
- World's first floating apartment build to commence in 2014
- Schwimmende Holländer
- Dutch firm says giant floating platforms could ease urban crowding
- Floating Apartments Planned for The Netherlands: A 'Viable Option' for Boston
- From sustainability to sustainaquality
- Against the tide
- A visual log
- Nel regno delle houseboat
- 18 Unique hotels from around the world
- Nederlander wil drijvende steden aanleggen in VS
- Meet the man who builds things on water, from slum schools to $14 million villas
- Nassräume. Wohnen am Wasser
- City Apps fight the rising seas
- Bouwen op water, waarom niet?
- Vivre dans une maison flottante, c'est l'aventure
- Drijvende functies zijn zowel voor rijk als arm
- Visionäre Orte der Zukunft