Floating Watervilla IJburg, Amsterdam
Floating Watervilla, IJburg, Amsterdam
"Architecture and Sea Level Rise" Award 2012 for "App-grading Wet Slums"
Traverse villa, Westland, the Netherlands
Floating watervilla, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Floating Dragon, China’s first floating, low carbon, eco-friendly healthy living center
Sea Tree, a new floating City App for high density green spots in a city
Floating Mosque on sea in front of The Hague, international city of peace and justice
Floating dynamic cities - The possiblities of water-based urbanism
Floating villa, Aalsmeer, the Netherlands
Citadel, first floating apartmentcomplex
Underwater glass tunnel for floating golfcourse, Maldives
The Ocean Flower, the first of five spectacular oceanfront developments in the Maldives
Greenstar, Floating Hotel and Conference Center, Maldives
The upgrading of Korail wet slum has started Part I: Meet the clients
Amphibious villa, De Hoef, the Netherlands
Floating villa, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
New Water, first living area on an open waterstorage, Westland, the Netherland
Waterpark Sneekermeer, recreational dwellings, Terherne, the Netherlands
Floating villa, Kortenhoef, the Netherlands
Floating quarter in Utrecht, the Netherlands
INHABITAT INTERVIEW: Water Architect Koen Olthuis on How to Embrace Rising Sea Levels
City Apps by Waterstudio.nl wins "Re-Thinking The Future" awards 2014, under the category of Urban Design Built.
Waterstudio's innovative design of Ocean Flower is one the buildings that could help us survive a changing planet
With Waterstudio’s design of The ocean flower, Dutch Docklands won four International Property Awards
At one of world’s largest building exhibitions, as jury member, Koen Olthuis announced price winners of the MADA award organized by Archiworld.
TED Talk of Koen Olthuis in Vilnius is now online, please check Top 10 Trends Towards Floating Cities!
BBC News featured Koen Olthuis and Waterstudio's Watervilla IJburg
Saturday February 22nd Koen will do his TED talk: Top 10 Trends Towards Floating Cities at the TEDxVilnius in Lithuania
Citadel one of the 10 eye-popping new buildings that you'll see in 2014
Watervilla Monnickendam is finished. The villa is located on a nice spot in the city's marina.
- Northern Lights watch from the floating snowflake hotel
- Water Architect Koen Olthuis on How to Embrace Rising Sea Levels
- Invest in paradise
- Drijvend huis
- Zaluma yra gerai, bet vandens zydryne-dar geriau
- In the Market for a Hyper-Luxurious Floating Island?
- Eerste City App klaar voor inzet in sloppenwijk
- Als Deutschland stillstand
- 'Bouwen op water biedt ongekende mogelijkheden'
- Devorar el mar
- EL AGUA podria ser el nuovo hogar de muchos
- Vor uns die Sintflut
- Living in Water
- Künstliche inseln
- The Citadel
- Der schwimmende Hafen
- Weekendwijzer, Floating Cities
- The Citadel
- TED Talk: 10 Reasons that Future Cities Will Float
- Becaus we love water... Waterstudio Netherlands!
- Dutch Docklands bouwt op drijvende eilanden
- Flood risk and amphibious architecture
- Vivir a flote
- How Can We Waterproof Our Future
- City apps
- Villa IJburg plot 3
- Water-proofing the Future
- Think Dutch, Build on water
- Beyond the waterfront
- Hogar, curioso hogar
- World's first floating apartment build to commence in 2014
- Schwimmende Holländer