Floating dynamic cities - The possiblities of water-based urbanism
The Ocean Flower, the first of five spectacular oceanfront developments in the Maldives
Floating watervilla, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Greenstar, Floating Hotel and Conference Center, Maldives
Sea Tree, a new floating City App for high density green spots in a city
The upgrading of Korail wet slum has started Part I: Meet the clients
Floating Mosque on sea in front of The Hague, international city of peace and justice
Underwater glass tunnel for floating golfcourse, Maldives
Amphibious villa, De Hoef, the Netherlands
Citadel, first floating apartmentcomplex
"Architecture and Sea Level Rise" Award 2012 for "App-grading Wet Slums"
New Water, first living area on an open waterstorage, Westland, the Netherland
Waterpark Sneekermeer, recreational dwellings, Terherne, the Netherlands
The Floating Dragon, China’s first floating, low carbon, eco-friendly healthy living center
Floating villa, Kortenhoef, the Netherlands
Floating villa, Aalsmeer, the Netherlands
Floating villa, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Floating quarter in Utrecht, the Netherlands
The 26th September in the Kaunas Architecture Festival, Waterstudio is invited to partecipate in the discussion on the significance and influence of water as natural element on the processes in the city.
Koen Olthuis speaks at World Architecture Day 2103 in New York on 7th of October.
Construction of the villa in Naaldwijk which is part of The New Water urban plan reached its highest point.
City Apps Foundation presented the City Apps project to King and Queen Of the Netherlands.
Villa Traverse is near completion, and the construction of another New Water Villa has started .
Koen Olthuis speaks at ZEVIJ NXT congress "for energy and ideas" on 13th June 2013 in Breda.
Waterstudio's Waterpark Sneekermeer is completed and ready for recreation.
Waterstudio is joining the conference Building on Water in Jakarta on 9 and 10 as a speaker
From now it is possible to pay us with bitcoins.
An interview with the developer of floating center in Oswego to be designed by Waterstudio, who made the next step by proposing the plan to the city council.
- World's first floating apartment build to commence in 2014
- Schwimmende Holländer
- Dutch firm says giant floating platforms could ease urban crowding
- Floating Apartments Planned for The Netherlands: A 'Viable Option' for Boston
- From sustainability to sustainaquality
- Against the tide
- A visual log
- Nel regno delle houseboat
- 18 Unique hotels from around the world
- Nederlander wil drijvende steden aanleggen in VS
- Meet the man who builds things on water, from slum schools to $14 million villas
- Nassräume. Wohnen am Wasser
- City Apps fight the rising seas
- Bouwen op water, waarom niet?
- Vivre dans une maison flottante, c'est l'aventure
- Drijvende functies zijn zowel voor rijk als arm
- Visionäre Orte der Zukunft
- Ocean flower & 5 lagoon
- Bootbewoners Van Amsterdam
- Watervilla IJburg
- Sea Tree
- Ville flottante
- A visionary where the art of construction and water come together
- Vivre avec la mer
- From parking lots to wetslums
- From 'sustainability to sustainaquality’ – The Five Lagoons Project
- De wildste watervisioenen
- Gettómilliomos reloaded
- Building a waterworld, India
- Jacques Rougerie Foundation Competition Winners
- Green Speak